1. Toan Phat lighting pole is calculated and designed to withstand wind speed up to 45m/s (equivalent to wind pressure area of 125daN/m2). The terrain shape coefficients and other statistical coefficients are equal to 1. For the areas with other wind and terrain, the columns are individually designed according to the order requirements.
2. Designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the standard BS 5649, TR7. Columns are calculated and designed on specialized column calculation software.
3. Materials used for lighting poles in accordance with the standard JIS 3101, JIS 3106.
4. The columns are automatically welded vertically in CO2 shielding gas in accordance with the standard BS 5135, AWS D1.1
5. Column body is manufactured seamlessly without joints.
6. Columns are hot-dip galvanizing in accordance with the standard BS 729, ASTM A 123. Minimum coating thickness on one side is 65um (450g/m2) for steel plates with a thickness of 3 to 5mm.
The size of the column foundation concrete block is only a reference parameter, calculated for the excavation pit with soil pressure >= 2bar. When installing the columns at a specific location, the foundation size must be calculated in accordance with the soil and wind zones according to the standard at the installation site.